Setting A Standard.
Leaving a Legacy.
Level Ride has been serving the utility industry for over 40 years with a design that leads the industry in safety and reliability.
They say that necessity is the mother of invention; Level Ride was birthed on such a sentiment.
Vernon DeWeese, a foreman for a utility company, saw a need for better safety and stability of the trucks being used in the utility industry, as well as a product that was easy to maintain. On late nights of 1978, Vernon would design and test prototypes in the family's 2 car garage. By 1982, a patent was finalized, and very same year, the Society of American Inventors awarded the design "Best Invention Of The Month." By 1983, Vernon retired from the utility company to pursue the development of Level Ride full time.
Three generations later, Level Ride remains a family owned and operated business, committed to the safety of their customers, and the quality that the brand was built upon.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE
REASONS TO RIDE WITH US:
1. Safety & Reliability – Over 40 years of proven success. Built to last, with a service life that is far above our competitors.
2. Unsurpassed Customer Service - We take care of our customer's needs – period!
3. Quality & Value – proprietary and certified weld manufacturing processes, made in America. Cost effective design decreases the wear and tear of the vehicle, increasing the payload.
4. Extensive Selection - Units are available for most brands of trucks on the market.
5. Mounting Options - Choice of five mounting positions for most medium duty trucks.
6. Prompt Delivery - Most orders of small quantities typically ship in two weeks or less.
7. Low Maintenance - No joints to lube or maintain.